[
English
]

Dongguan Tongtianxia Rubber Co. Ltd

We're an ISO 9001:2008-certified manufacturer with over 8 years' experience

10-days lead times | Target-audited | REACH-compliant

 4th year  Verified
Supplier

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies View BR Profile

Come and Meet us at the Fair!

Booth number: 6R15

Shortlist Exhibitor

Home > Product List > Mouse wrist pads > Silicone gel mouse pad

More products from this category

Hot selling Eco-friendly silicone gel mouse pad with wrist rest

  • US$ 0.5 - 2.5 / Piece
  • 500 Pieces Minimum Order
  • 10 - 15 days Lead Time

Small Orders:Accepted

Request Sample

Inquire Now

 Add to Basket

Product Details

Model Number: TTX-403-#3819

Brand Name: TTX

Country of Origin: China (mainland)

Key Specifications/Special Features:

Gel mouse pad, wrist rest mouse pad details 
·Ergonomic comfort and support
·With gel filled wrist rest
·Super-soft material
·Material: Lycra cloth, gel, PU
·Different sizes and patterns available
·Logo can be printed as per customer's demand with silk screen print or heat transfer printing.
·Skid proof base,
·Ergonomically designed,
·Smellless, anti-slip, nontoxic, it's healthy and environmentally friendly
·Lycra fabric surface improving precision and speed for your mouse,
·Ideal for Gamers and Graphic designers,
.Work's perfectly with all mouse type: Ball, optical, Laser
·Color: Multiple colors available.
.Function: Rest your wrist before computer.
·Payment term: TT 30% in advance, the rest of 70% before delivery.

Features of the products:
1.Mouse pad is the human body engineering design.
2.The smooth surface of the soft-comfortable touch.
3.The mouse ball is not easy to skid.
4.Using the mouse for a long time without fatigue.


Our advantages:
1.Professional manufacturers.
2.Experience: rich export experience and professional foreign trade team.
3.Quality: High-quality silicon materials and the best lycra cloth,It is smellless, anti-ship, nontoxic.
4.Price: the same quality, the lowest price.
5.Pass SGS test and ISO:9001 certificate factory

Shipping Information:

  • FOB Port:Shenzhen
  • Lead Time: 10 - 15 days

Main Export Markets:

  • Asia
  • Australasia
  • Central/South America
  • Eastern Europe
  • Mid East/Africa
  • North America
  • Western Europe

Payment Details:

  • Payment Method: Telegraphic Transfer in Advance (Advance TT, T/T)

Primary Competitive Advantages:

  • Experienced Staff
  • Form A
  • Small Orders Accepted
  • Brand-name Parts
  • Country of Origin
  • Distributorships Offered
  • Electronic Link
  • Green Product
  • Guarantee/Warranty
  • International Approvals
  • Military Specifications
  • Packaging
  • Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Performance
  • Prompt Delivery
  • Quality Approvals
  • Reputation
  • Service

Contact Supplier

Dongguan Tongtianxia Rubber Co. Ltd

Address: Cunwei Industrial Area, Wanjiang District, Dongguan, Guangdong, China (523053)

Tel:  (86 769) 23175620

Fax:  (86 769) 23175621

Homepage Address: http://www.globalsources.com/ttxrubber.co

Other Homepage Address: www.ttxrubber.com

Send your inquiry direct to this supplier
Inquire Now
Verified Business Registration Details

Registered Company: 东莞市通天下橡胶有限公司

Business Registration Number: 441900000035962

Company Registration Address: 东莞市万江区新村社区村尾工业区

* In some jurisdictions, company names and addresses are registered in Chinese only.

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies Learn more

Supplier and product information updated August 21, 2017.

Verified Manufacturer
The business scope of this supplier's independently verified Business Registration, as licensed by relevant government agencies, allows it to manufacture goods. View BR Profile

Is the product image unclear or different from the product description? Is the product description or specifications incorrect or confusing?

Yes | No

Thank you!

Your submission has been received and will be reviewed.

Close

Contact Supplier:

MR Li, Leeon

Sales Manager

MR Huang, John

Sales Personnel

MR Fu, Rockey

Sales Personnel

MS Lu, Candy

Sales

MS Jiang, Tracy

Sales

MS Zhang, Joelle

Sales

Inquire Now

 Add to Basket

 Chat 

Follow Supplier:

 Follow Me

Back to Top

Request for quotations

Fast and easy to use

Receive tailored offers

Compare quotations

Learn more

Close

Please select your preferred language:

If you wish to change the language or use the original language later, please refer to the header or footer for more language options.